Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Work Work and more Work!

In case you have been wondering why I have been MIA with the latest technology these few days, the reason is I have started work officially since yesterday!!!

Two days of work so far and of course the second day is much better than the first. I'm quite happy with the overall working condition, cancelling away the fact that I can get quite useless at times. The administrative matters are hard to settle because it's just too ma fan and a mere Eoa like me cannot handle those cases. The plus point about working there is there's lots of food in the pantry and they are beginning to stuff me with all those stuff. To put it nicely, the pantry is the nicest place to explore.

Today I received two calls to complain.The first was a really long call and the lady wasn't exactly nice. Coupled with the fact that her voice was really high-pitched, the call didn't go well. The second call was better because the mother was well-mannered and she spoke so nicely, though hers is a really tough case to settle. Well done, I think she should get some courteous award after I get my supporting Singaporean one. Haha

What's the most demeaning fact I faced today? I cannot pull down the shutters although I was wearing my heels which is like almost two-inch high. I tried to reach and I jumped a little but also cannot. So I went in to ask my colleague a very dumb question, "Don't tell me we must pull down the shutters by ourselves?" (thinking that maybe it is automated. press one button then the shutters come down) Then she stared at me and said "Yes, you cannot reach ah? Can use the hook thing over there." Wah...then I must use the long hook thing to get that stupid shutters down. So humiliating. Zzz... Why are shutters built so high? One thing to ponder about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home